We offer the best exterminating services in tri-state area which is New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Brown Cockroaches are red-brown insects, about 1-¼ to 1-1/2-inches long and have fully developed wings, quite similar in appearance to American cockroaches.
There is little difference except in the last segment of the cerci which is much shorter and wider in the Brown cockroach than that of the American cockroach. Like other cockroaches, they too are fast in running and can crawl under small spaces.
An adult female Brown cockroach lays an egg case that contains many eggs. The females often glue the egg case to safe surfaces for protection, with secretions from their mouth. In her lifetime, a female brown cockroach produces around 32 egg capsules.
Like the American cockroach, the Brown cockroach is also very quick and can fly too. However, it is commonly found outdoors in the bark of trees, crevices etc. though it prefers moist condition, but it can live in dry conditions too, if it gets some water for survival. It cannot tolerate very low temperatures, hence it seeks shelter indoors in cold weather where survival is possible. Brown cockroaches are not very common in houses but are often seen in sewers, commercial buildings and other such places.
How to Prevent Damage
- Check for cracks, crevices or gaps in the walls, doors or windows and other entry points, from where the cockroaches can enter and try and seal any space that can allow entry to them.
- Mulch and firewood lying idle, provide good habitats to them from where they can enter into your house or building. So, try to keep them away from your place.
- Maintain the trees and bushes around your house, which can invite pests in your home
- Good sanitation also helps in keeping away cockroaches.
- Call professionals if things go out of control.
We emphasize on using green methods to exterminate Brown cockroaches that are both very effective as well as environment friendly.
Request Free Consultation
"The ants in my garden had really become a nuisance for me. When one of my friends told me about NYGreenEco, I called them to have a look on the garden and offer a solution. They cooked up a customized solution to help me get rid of the miscreants. The way they work is really amazing!"